Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What's going on here?!

Well I'll tell you!

Master John Moss hasn't been around - he's in Kamloops - and I've been busy, so recording hasn't happened.

However, tonight we're going to get all recorded up as we have a guest host for the evening, Charlene Havilecihchench *or something... I don't know, I'll look it up later and fix that spelling.

Charlene is the driving force behind the one video I've participated in that I fully regret...

After a heated phone conversation about said video, I told her she must come into House of Ten Studios and discuss it on KNEEL BEFORE POD. She agreed and so-

*Record Scratch*

Okay turns out our guest host will be the lovely, opinionated, peanuty brown, Arlyn Bantog!



I have a feeling this will be an awesome session...

No comments:

Post a Comment